In this course, you will learn how to introduce the correct nutrients to your baby when they are ready for them.
When you join, you’ll get:
- Everything your babe needs for a healthy gut and happy belly
- What YOU need to be confident and present in your little’s development
You’ll get the tools and step-by-step guidance to start your baby on solids:
- Months 5-6: Start with bone broth and winter squash purees
- Months 6-8: Build on the foundation, adding more vegetables, fruit, protein and healthy fats
- Months 9-12: Continue to add new fruits and vegetables as you start finger foods
Eliminate The Guesswork
when it comes to starting your baby on solids
We understand the pressure of figuring it all out on your own.
→ We’ve helped thousands of people learn to love real food on our blog Real Simple Good, and we’re excited to bring that passion to the next generation.
→ You don’t have to do it all by yourself. We’re here for you and committed to helping you do right by your child’s nutritional health.
→ We can help you become the informed, health-conscious parent you want to be.
Course Sneak Peek
Your gut is telling you that healthy baby food should be easy.
But, for most parents, introducing their littles to solids is stressful and downright confusing.
With this course, we will equip you with the tools and confidence you need to enjoy this special moment and ensure your little one’s health.
Utilizing our parenting experience and expert nutrition consultants, our course will help you introduce solids in a way that’s manageable and enjoyable, and fosters a positive long-term relationship with food.
we believe in a traditional approach
- Many pediatricians aren’t experienced in nutrition
- Baby-led weaning is new and modern, but often doesn’t give your child enough nutrients to support their growth
- Baby-led weaning can harm your baby’s gut lining by introducing whole food particles before they’re developmentally ready
What parents are saying
“I have several autoimmune diseases so I wanted to introduce my daughter to solid foods in a way that would help her to have a healthy digestive system and good gut health. I love that this program not only gives recipes and suggestions, but it teaches you more about your baby and their development. We are so thankful for this program and thanks Erica for all of your help and support! ♥️”
“I found Healthy Little Bellies right as I began developing some concerns around our BLW-inspired approach to introducing solids. The Healthy Little Bellies approach helped get our daughter back on track with age-appropriate foods we felt confident feeding her and Erica has been so responsive with any questions we’ve had along the way.”
“A huge thank you to Healthy Little Bellies for the recipes and guidance as I start solids. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and wanted to make sure I started out with easily digestible food. We give this course an A++!”
“I can’t thank you all enough for giving me the confidence that I’m doing the right thing for my baby. I come from a family with many autoimmune disorders and want to make sure my daughter is getting healthy food right off the bat to grow her little gut.”
“As a grandparent I wish healthy little bellies had been around when my daughters were babies. My daughter followed the healthy little bellies course as she introduced solids to her son. Unlike many of his baby friends doing baby led weaning he has had no digestive issues, diaper rash, eczema etc as new foods have been introduced. The course is so great to refer back to, and has such easy to follow recipes and guidelines.”
Welcome to Starting Solids
- Meet the instructors: Get to know Erica, Dani and Whit, your guides through the course.
- Intro to baby gut health: A background on gut health, specifically as it relates to babies. Learn why our course is designed to gently introduce solids for optimal gut health.
- What to do at 5-6 months old: This section is packed with information! We’ll walk you through:
- Signs your baby is ready for solids
- Gut friendly first foods and our recipe blueprint
- Foods to avoid at this stage
- Food allergy concerns
- Choking worries
- Introducing water
- Baby’s first solids: Learn how to make baby bone broth, our recommend first food and nutrient powerhouse. (Recipe demo)
- Baby’s first puree: Learn how to make an easily digestible butternut squash puree. (Recipe demo)
- Favorite feeding products: We share our favorite kitchen tools for making baby food and purees.
Introducing New Foods
- Adding protein and fat to purees: Learn how to add protein and healthy fats to purees. Includes a food listing, blueprint for making purees and 5 tried and true puree recipes.
- Making purees and building a freezer stash: Learn how to make a puree with protein and how to mix and match proteins to build a freezer stash. (Recipe demo)
All About Finger Foods
- How to start finger foods: We’ll walk you through our recommended approach for introducing finger foods and how to start with the most easily digested foods.
- We’ll also cover:
- New foods to introduce
- 5 easy finger food recipes
- How to introduce seasonings and spices
- How to introduce nuts (a step by step approach)
- Choking worries (again!)
- Making baby’s first birthday cake: Learn how to make a healthy gluten free first birthday for your little one’s special day! (Recipe Demo)
- Additional resources: This section is loaded with pdf downloads to support you throughout the course. Topics include:
- Answers to course FAQ’s
- Troubleshooting tummy issues (constipation, bloating + blowouts)
- What your baby’s stool should look like
- Weaning advice for nursing moms and formula fed babies
- How to reset and recover if you started with baby led weaning
- Supplement recommendations
- Favorite baby food making and feeding products
Purchase The Course
For your convenience, we offer two easy payment options
You can pay in full now or in three monthly installments