Start solids the right way
A healthy and convenient way to gently introduce solid foods without baby-led weaning.
Ensure gut health. Feel empowered.
Baby-led weaning isn’t the answer.
- Too many pediatricians rely on outdated nutritional information
- Baby-led weaning is new and modern, but often doesn’t give your child enough nutrients to support their growth
- Baby-led weaning can harm your baby’s gut lining by introducing whole food particles before they’re developmentally ready
Learn how to introduce the nutrients your baby needs when they’re ready for it
We understand the pressures of parenting.
We know the stress and worry that comes with being a parent. We’re committed to helping you do right by your child’s nutritional health and helping you become the informed, health-conscious parent you want to be.
We’ve helped thousands of people learn to love real food on our blog The Real Simple Good Life, and we’re excited to bring that passion to the next generation.
Course Sneak Peek
Healthy food should be easy for mom and babe.
For most parents, introducing their littles to solids is stressful and downright confusing. A process that should be simple and fun is too often drowned out by uncertainty and self doubt. At Healthy Little Bellies, we equip parents with the tools and confidence they need to enjoy this special moment and ensure their little one’s health.
Utilizing our parenting experience and expert nutrition consultants, our course helps parents introduce solids in a way that’s manageable, enjoyable, and fosters a positive long-term relationship with food.
This course includes
- Everything your babe needs for a healthy gut and happy belly
- What you need to be confident and present in your little’s development
You’ll get the tools and step-by-step guide to start your baby on solids:
- Months 5-6 : Start with bone broth and winter squash purees
- Months 6-8: Build on the foundation, adding more vegetables, fruit, protein and healthy fats
- Months 9-12: Continue to add new fruits and vegetables as you start finger foods
What parents are saying about our starting solids course
“I have several autoimmune diseases so I wanted to introduce my daughter to solid foods in a way that would help her to have a healthy digestive system and good gut health. I love that this program not only gives recipes and suggestions, but it teaches you more about your baby and their development. We are so thankful for this program and thanks Erica for all of your help and support! ♥️”
“I found Healthy Little Bellies right as I began developing some concerns around our BLW-inspired approach to introducing solids. The Healthy Little Bellies approach helped get our daughter back on track with age-appropriate foods we felt confident feeding her and Erica has been so responsive with any questions we’ve had along the way.”
“A huge thank you to Healthy Little Bellies for the recipes and guidance as I start solids. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and wanted to make sure I started out with easily digestible food. We give this course an A++!”